What's new

Some of the rest

CreekSide

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2023
Messages
5,839
Reaction score
27,019
Golden Thread
0
I took a insitu of a pottery sherd I found about 10 pieces today. Found what would have been a nice Kirk missing the stem, small point later that looks like the tip was reworked, horse/deer tooth. And finally everything worth sharing from this year of finds I. My frame and also a point tip falling out of the bank which is highly unusual.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7491.webp
    IMG_7491.webp
    887.9 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_7490.webp
    IMG_7490.webp
    147.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_7488.webp
    IMG_7488.webp
    460.8 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_7486.webp
    IMG_7486.webp
    96 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_7479.webp
    IMG_7479.webp
    2 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_7487.webp
    IMG_7487.webp
    85.1 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_7485.webp
    IMG_7485.webp
    121.9 KB · Views: 91
Upvote 0
Not a bad haul so far glad to see people pulling material. That one looks like a nicely worked piece and good material. It’s good looking even broken.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom