What's new

A Good Pic to Find

Bow Only

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2016
Messages
254
Reaction score
485
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a pic of the items I found the last time I hunted with Jay. It wasn't a "great" day in terms of finds but seeing the pic again reminded me of just how good the day really was. That's a nice graver to the left of the triangle point.
 

Attachments

  • 20150523_113123.webp
    20150523_113123.webp
    265.4 KB · Views: 121
Upvote 0
That is a great day! Is the piece in the center on the bottom row a type of chopper or scraper? I'm new to this and wow there is so much to learn in order to identify artifacts!
 
That is a nice graver next to the triangle point. I love the material of your region. I miss Jay's posts and the beautiful colors and thank you for keeping on posting, so nice to see them.
 
That is a great day! Is the piece in the center on the bottom row a type of chopper or scraper? I'm new to this and wow there is so much to learn in order to identify artifacts!

It appears to be a scraper. Very unusual material too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom