What's new

A great use for retired MD -

Molewacker

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2015
Messages
1,541
Reaction score
2,553
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yacolt WA
Detector(s) used
EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those who like to recycle/reuse

mdlite.webp

Yes, the toggle switch is wired for lights on/off - I like the Edison bulb also
 
Very cool repurpose of the detector good job!
 
That poor MD; what happened you could not find something less useful to make a lamp out of.

Good work though.
 
That poor MD; what happened you could not find something less useful to make a lamp out of.

Good work though.

Not the maker here, just seen it on website of local crafter - I do have a lamp made out of a old oscilloscope.

Just like those household idems that are not of the norm - :)
 
Looks cool, bet it looks great in the man cave. :thumbsup: I wonder if you left the shaft on along with the coil, if one could be made into a cool reading light? :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom