What's new

Does anyone use Fords OnX elite package?

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,946
Reaction score
19,958
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got a promo email from Ford, advertising a free year of their X Elite package. Looks like the X Hunt feature will identify land boundaries and owner info. Interesting….. also includes back country off road trails, fishing spots, and hiking trails, none of which I’d probably ever use.
Does anyone use this?
Thanks
 
My neighbor does. But I showed him the real surveyed property markers and asked him to move his eroding ATV road off my property. :nono:

Close, but 10 yards off.
 
I use onX Hunt which seems to be similar if not the same. All of my permissions are mapped out, and all of the finds are marked on the map. It's great to mark the general area of possible cellar holes since it also includes Lidar images, although it would be nice if you could change to opacity of the Lidar images. Charlie P is correct, it's not dead on. But close enough to get you to the general area.
 
I use onX Hunt which seems to be similar if not the same. All of my permissions are mapped out, and all of the finds are marked on the map. It's great to mark the general area of possible cellar holes since it also includes Lidar images, although it would be nice if you could change to opacity of the Lidar images. Charlie P is correct, it's not dead on. But close enough to get you to the general area.
I also use onX Hunt. It is a great help when trying to find who owns a property to get permission to detect.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom