yakker
Bronze Member
As promised (or threatened
) here are my ground base pieces. Most appear to be just nubs- exhausted. I'm quite sure several are either paleo or paleo-transitional. Thoughts? And thanks in advance!






Thanks again and Happy Hunting! Yak p.s. I tried to go w/ natural light, but there isn't very much of that today
) here are my ground base pieces. Most appear to be just nubs- exhausted. I'm quite sure several are either paleo or paleo-transitional. Thoughts? And thanks in advance!






Thanks again and Happy Hunting! Yak p.s. I tried to go w/ natural light, but there isn't very much of that today

Upvote
0
great finds thx for posting.
THANK YOU EVERYONE! Thanks for that chart Charl- very helpful. My problem is they're so dern short, it's hard to make out the details. But thanks all! I've been really uncertain (such a steep learning curve), but this - your posts have totally made my day! And Redbeard- I'm betting you're right about the SC Hardaway variant. I checked out some images, and I think you're spot-on. Excellent! Yakker (temporary 'Indian name': Who Dances Next To Desk)






