A Heap of Proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I am no expert, but having not met anyone here, I still feel many as friends even if ORO is a runt of 5'4", a sneaky alcoholic, and completely untrustworthy, especially with your female friends or treasures, Ooops, that was from Don Jose :tongue3:. These people judge you not by appearance. I have spoken "confidentially" with some because they grow on you as family and you build a sense of trust. I have the utmost respect for almost everyone on here because everyone seems to be able to agree on everything except how to disagree.
My apologies for my derailment here.
:coffee2: :occasion14: :goldbar: A peace offering to everybody.

Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Hmm, why would any female be attracted to "a runt of 5'4", a sneaky alcoholic, and completely untrustworthy, especially with your female friends.."???? :icon_scratch: :dontknow: Seems there should be little to be concerned about there?

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
That explains why Don Jose changed his story to you being 5'6 , normal stature, non drinker - cept for coffee, and i trust him with my life and Tayopa, but not with my faithful wife.
A runt ? ? ?, I am only 5'5, Mr. Universe stature, (in my opinion ), and drinks coffee, the rest is speculation ? ? ?
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp sounds like a really great friend. :notworthy:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's not art that's "Spanish Treasure Graffiti Symbols" I practiced on my house just like old Travis did! I plan to dig up and reveal my "Stone Graffiti Map" in my next series of video's. That house of course is the old Peralta Estate.

It's occupied now by the "Tumblindownsons" family.

Nice artwork on that second story, guess I would find it kinda scary too.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Real de Tayopa wrote
Siman, oro,you do remember a runt named Napolean ? He had his pick of treasures and females.

I do, as well as Alexander the Great, some sources indicate he was actually five feet tall, shorter even than Napoleon. Not too many guys of any height cared to measure swords with either Napoleon or Alexander when they were alive. Tall stature is most important in basketball, but not in most things.

Simon1 wrote
That explains why Don Jose changed his story to you being 5'6 , normal stature, non drinker - cept for coffee, and i trust him with my life and Tayopa, but not with my faithful wife.
A runt ? ? ?, I am only 5'5, Mr. Universe stature, (in my opinion ), and drinks coffee, the rest is speculation ? ? ?
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp sounds like a really great friend.

Shhh don't let him know that! :tongue3:

I fear that we are getting very far off track here so to hopefully clear things up - I am actually 5'7", well under the average 6 foot height for males, Beth is 5'4", and yep I am the 'runt' of the male members of my family. In fact I was the second shortest in my class back in HS too, so almost the runt of my class, they do grow some big boys in the Appalachians. My height <or lack of it> has not been an issue for me, nor much of an impediment - short people do not whack their heads on tunnel ceilings nearly as often as tall people do for one example. I don't drink alcohol, not very often that is, because it does not mix well with one of the meds I take daily. Or I should say it mixes with alcohol rather violently. If I skip that med for 24 hours I can drink all the alcohol I like; and not to brag but I have been able to drink people "under the table" in the past as it <booze> does not seem to have the same kind of effect on me that it does on most people. My friends threw a party for me when I left for the Army and intended to drink me under the table, but much to their surprise I was still on my pegs when every one of them was drunk and passed out. No one has ever successfully drunk me under the table. I am not an alcoholic though, and neither do I frown on alcohol.

As to the treasure thing - I would not trust me with that either, if the treasure were large enough! So don't tell me your treasure secrets, if that treasure is worth a great deal. Enough about ME now! I was not really offended about the earlier remarks, just thought that some of our readers might get the wrong impression.

Now to try to tie this back into the topic, I have noticed that many Spanish or Mexican mines are not excavated to a comfortable height to stand up in, even for me. I do not know if this is due to a shorter average height for Spanish miners or just a matter of economy, as in not doing any more digging than is absolutely necessary to get at the gold and silver. I have seen the work of Chinese miners where they only dug out enough to allow a man to crawl in to the pay streak! I do wonder how tall the Peraltas in discussion were however, for if they were rather short of stature, then it would make sense that their mine tunnels may well prove to be low ceilings too.

Please do continue, on topic, my apologies to Hal for the clearly off-topic stuff.
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
One last comment before I yield myself, Oro, glad you took it as it was meant to be, "All in fun", as we know Don Jose does have a good sense of humor, as you must as well.
Back on track now. Also, thanks for the brief interruption Hal. :notworthy:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Oroblanco wrote: 
"Now to try to tie this back into the topic, I have noticed that many Spanish or Mexican mines are not excavated to a comfortable height to stand up in, even for me. I do not know if this is due to a shorter average height for Spanish miners or just a matter of economy, as in not doing any more digging than is absolutely necessary to get at the gold and silver. I have seen the work of Chinese miners where they only dug out enough to allow a man to crawl in to the pay streak! I do wonder how tall the Peraltas in discussion were however, for if they were rather short of stature, then it would make sense that their mine tunnels may well prove to be low ceilings too."

Being short in stature ,they would not have to worry as much about shoring up the shaft which would also mean less timber needed to haul up, as well as easier to hide. Maybe ? ? ?

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simon I know what you mean! We went deep in an old abandoned Spanish mine once and had to bend over the whole way!

The tunnel was shaped like a church door rounded at the top it may have something to do with penitence given to El Tio.

I don't know how the Indians carried out the ore in those types of tunnels on their heads...they would have had to be very short.

We need another dose of "Heap Proof" Hal anymore research done? The latest video with the Tumlinson Brothers says they used a lamb skin map to make the Stone Maps. If old Peg Leg had a real treasure map it surely contained the symbols that are lost in the transcription. No one else knows about these symbols save a man from Florida that won't talk anymore and mawaa.

That would be the symbols of the lion, wolf, crocodile and skull. The four cardinal directions. The symbols of the four elements are also utilized.
Near the Lion is a circle with a line a water symbol. What most don't realize is the compass was used as a south pointer not north and it was in four parts zero too ninety degrees in each section from the south.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Bill, those guys were pretty clever. I still sometimes have a hard time imaging the thought process that they must have gone through in order to make these simple, yet clever enough, to not be found by just anyone. Just make sure to share your videos after those rattlers retreat.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal, This ones for sale I can get you a number if you need it. I'll help you with the work, but, you'll have to share all the profits with me when you resell. It has a history of Bigfoot attacks and ghosts in the basement. I think it may have belonged to the Peralta family also. I believe I saw some stone chisels and partial broken stone maps strewn about. Could be treasure buried near the house.
It's a fixer upper from the late 1700's.

View attachment 1217905

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I might share some photo's of the profile skull with the map in the "Eye" of the skull. No harm on doing that. Hal is nice enough to allow us all to go rogue here totally off topic so I'll post it appropriately where it belongs. The profile skulls were created to scare off any would be Treasure Hunters or Indians for that matter. I've only found two per site. One is near the final cross at the base representing man and the other is at the Warlocks campsite holding the keys to the other location near the true treasure. One holds the map as represented by the "Eye" of the skull and the other holds the measuring point drill hole in it's crown. The eye map shows a triangle with a 1, F, H and a five pointed star as the points of measure. I believe the star represents true north not magnetic, and the F is for Final measuring with the H being the shaft or hidden entrance. This could be the map to the mining tool storage room or the death trapped entrance I've already discovered by process of elimination and measuring from the cross true north to it's location. The death trapped entrance has a "Lightening Heart" above it.

Bill, those guys were pretty clever. I still sometimes have a hard time imaging the thought process that they must have gone through in order to make these simple, yet clever enough, to not be found by just anyone. Just make sure to share your videos after those rattlers retreat.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A REAL Chupacabra has the head of a Monkey and the body of a canine. Like the one I discovered one day while hiking the middle of no where. This picture isn't for the faint of heart. But it proves they do exist. I don't know if I would use that seasoning now...it may just get your goat. (HAHA)

View attachment 1218302

I forget you don't live in town where you would stand a better chance of running into a few. The chick breast was very tasty.:icon_thumleft: I use a chupacabra seasoning on everything, it's made by two gringos here in Texas. It's not just for chupacabras.

Homar

chupa_zps012acd4f.jpg

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal, Please don't let older people get to ya.

When they get up there in their years they are prone to outbursts of senile agitation. Those kinds are in luck though, they have cured this problem with modern medicine like the type here:

View attachment 1218303

While many on this site are friendly, for me, it would be disingenuous to describe a virtual relationship as a friendship.
We are acquaintances with mutual interests and those that post with the desire to help or educate have earned my respect and admiration.

Friendship for me, true friendship, is something forged over time and trial.
My friends know me intimately and understand just how far I would go to protect and preserve that bond.
I know them, like one would know a brother or sister and our trust for each other is "marrow deep".

Nothing wrong with the idea of having acquaintances as they sometimes lead to great things, like friendship. True, lasting friendship.

Now about these second rate actors and fat antagonists...
If its important to you, go back and read thru a few threads.
Its not hard to determine who offered kind words of encouragement when need...
...and those who offered something else.

Members posts are few these days with good reason.
Why would anyone with an original thought want to expose themselves to ridicule and mockery?

----------

Joe, this isn't the first time that you have accused me of pandering to those who you perceive as disliking you. I honestly don't know of anyone who would take pleasure in seeing you publicly embarrassed or hurt with unkind words. However, if they do exist, as you seem to believe, they certainly would not qualify as my friends.

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A REAL Chupacabra has the head of a Monkey and the body of a canine. Like the one I discovered one day while hiking the middle of no where. This picture isn't for the faint of heart. But it proves they do exist. I don't know if I would use that seasoning now...it may just get your goat. (HAHA)

View attachment 1218302

Another Chupy bites the dust, what a waste, coffee Amigo?

save_the_chupacabra_small_mugs.jpg

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Hal,

Getting back to how common the Peralta surname is, you can go to "Spirits Of The Border IV" (The History and Mystery of New Mexico) by Ken Hudnall. Go to "The Lost Dutchman Mine", you will find just how common the name was in the area.

Homar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread