What's new

A hoof type pestle?

bean man

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
834
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Iowa
I saw those in my artifact book and realized we had one from the site that looked like that. Here it is.
bm




PDR_1442.jpg

PDR_1440.jpg
 
Upvote 0
If you don't mind my asking, where (generally, not necessarily specifically) is your site? I've never seen an artifact like this and was wondering if they are specific to a particular region. Thanks.
 
Hey, TT
I'm not sure if it is a artifact. It kinda looked like one's in my artifact book. The site is in central Iowa. It is well known and gets hunted a lot. My sons and I found some strange rocks there and I decided to post them here to see
if anyone had seen anything like them. I think they are mostly geofacts. Thanks for the reply.
bm
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom