dognose Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 4,597 Reaction score 13,333 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F70 May 3, 2026 #1 This one looked like a small flake until I picked it up Here I seen slate and popped it out. I think its a broken banner stone or poll end of a celt. This appears to be a broken end of a pestle. Nice point made of what I think is a Flintridge variety. Upvote 0
This one looked like a small flake until I picked it up Here I seen slate and popped it out. I think its a broken banner stone or poll end of a celt. This appears to be a broken end of a pestle. Nice point made of what I think is a Flintridge variety.
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,979 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2026 #2 Congrats on those nice points and other artifacts.
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,977 Reaction score 36,713 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 4, 2026 #3 Nice ones, good in sutu pics. Clean them up and show us again.