What's new

A little help needed please

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I know what Button it is but,
I'm wondering where I may be able to find a button exactly like this one.
What company should I go through?
My seamstress that is building my explorer neoprene accessories is needing a button to attach to this coat.

Thanks!

Of course the back came out blurry.
It reads, superior something
 

Attachments

  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    69.6 KB · Views: 279
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    82.9 KB · Views: 294
There are several manufacturers of military re-enactment outfitters. You know, like military buffs (especially CW buffs) that dress up to re-enact, parades, etc.... If you google around, you will find several such companys that make vintage military reproductions for these purposes, for all different eras of time/history.
 
The backmark is probably superior quality. I might have some lying around here. I've got a ton of newer military buttons and am not sure what is in there. If you want I'll check tomorrow evening when I get home from work
 
vayank54 said:
The backmark is probably superior quality. I might have some lying around here. I've got a ton of newer military buttons and am not sure what is in there. If you want I'll check tomorrow evening when I get home from work
Well I appreciate that buddy but, I found some authentics on ebay with all the pretty gilt.
Should be great! MMS
 
ok if the ebay thing doesn't work out let me know and I'll see what I have.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom