What's new

A lot of silver coins comes my way

Videos. Always videos. ...Sorry, I'm on limited data budget. Ciao! - Copy.gif
 
Nice video. I felt like I was right there with you. Lots of great finds...
 
Nice video. I felt like I was right there with you. Lots of great finds...

Videos are great, but I rarely watch one. Like to see photos myself.
 
Videos are great, but I rarely watch one. Like to see photos myself.

Yep, same here. Much rather read about it for 15 seconds and move on than watch a 15+ minute video of the same thing.
 
Yep, same here. Much rather read about it for 15 seconds and move on than watch a 15+ minute video of the same thing.

Unless they put photos in the post I never get to see what was found as I don't watch them. If you want to add a video that's fine, but put up some photos too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom