A mercury dime 1924s today

alabama11

Nov 23, 2015
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
20230114_162546.jpg

Upvote 9

rogueaviation

Apr 23, 2015
Grand Haven, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So pretty! Nice find!

Thank you for sharing with us. Quite often, I get discouraged. I dig a ton of trash. Even when I do my research and think I've found a great new site, I tend to find only modern-ish (mid century as they say now) trash pits.

Pictures like this remind me that there are still good finds out there to be had, and that I should go and knock on some doors this spring.

Thanks again.
--Matt

Ledster

Mar 3, 2016
in the desert
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So pretty! Nice find!

Thank you for sharing with us. Quite often, I get discouraged. I dig a ton of trash. Even when I do my research and think I've found a great new site, I tend to find only modern-ish (mid century as they say now) trash pits.

Pictures like this remind me that there are still good finds out there to be had, and that I should go and knock on some doors this spring.

Thanks again.
--Matt
I hear ya, I have the same where I live pieces of iron on parade.

OP
OP
alabama11

alabama11

Nov 23, 2015
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice, you’re knocking out the silver early this year!
This has never happend before, but urban areas are paying off. Its like a fulltime job. Must get silver while the sun shines.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread