What's new

A mix in the beach mud.

artyfacts

Bronze Member
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
1,183
Reaction score
1,355
Golden Thread
3
Location
South Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, MX7, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a long wide depression full of black nasty silt, mud what ever you want to call it. The first thing that happened was I stepped in and sank about four inches and got the heck out of it, the water was only knee to mid thigh deep in between the waters edge and a sand bar. I started thinking it could be a good spot and back in I went. The mud was deeper in spots but loaded with signals and with the PI I spent most of the time digging lots of crap. About 4 dollars in change. Two rings , one with black stones or glass beads. Bishop John Neumann pendant with a missing relic on the back side. A older pendant 30's 40's? The silver key was a hit with my youngest daughter. The silver bracelet I ruined with a rushed pinpoint after digging so much crappola I got lazy, lesson learned.... The light weight gold earring came towards the end, would have stayed longer but the waves started banging.
 

Attachments

  • 10 12.webp
    10 12.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 642
Upvote 0
Nice bunch of finds! I like the key also. :icon_thumright:
 
Black nasty silt. Whats up, it's NJ what do want white sandy beaches? LOL!
Good hunt hope you get out for more before it gets deeper.
 
Good work. :icon_thumleft:

For some reason I really like that key.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom