What's new

A New Tray I Just Put Together

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
7,826
Reaction score
7,076
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went through and got all of my good Lost Lakes and Thebes Points and decided to put them all in one tray. I also put in some of my best Knives, a really nice Big Sandy, a killer Kirk, and 4 nice Stemmed Points(three of which are Adenas and one is a nice Heavy Duty Point) in the tray as well. This is definitely one of my favorite trays now.
 

Attachments

  • New Pics02.webp
    New Pics02.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 282
Upvote 0
I can see why its one of your favourites, very nice.
Thanks for showing us.

Molly. :thumbsup:
 
I bet you walked 258564389093567 miles to find all of those beauties! Nice frame!!!
 
Dorkfish ... that is a great looking tray ... those points are awesome ... congratz on some great finds ~ Jimmy
 
Excellent display. I love the condition of those!
 
Very impressive tray Dorkfish, so when we gonna go huntin? This rookie needs all the help he can get :tongue3:
 
If we ever get any fields plowed down here I'll get hold of you and maybe you and I and PaleoJoe can get together for a hunt.
 
You have got some really great items in your collection!

Thanks for showing us! HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom