TokenMan
Sr. Member
A lead from another former student of mine was a good one! 1st time out was good and can't wait to spend some more time there...but it's wrestling season and time is a commodity right now
So the house is his parents and when I met them today, they said people have been coming out and detecting since the 70's, but nobody in the last 10-12 years. And they told me a lot of stuff has been found over the years. The property dates back to 1700s and was used as a hospital during the Civil War. The "hunted out" spots sometimes produce some good stuff for me. So I was up for the challenge. I spent about 2 1/2 hours today kinda just putting my feelers out and figuring out the property. Got 8 flat buttons, a Navy button (which without button book, was having a hard time dating this one, lines, rope boarder, fouled anchor), a couple of bullets, 4 wheats and a Merc.
So I think it went pretty well. BTW, any idea what the last pic might be? Thanks for looking and HH.


So the house is his parents and when I met them today, they said people have been coming out and detecting since the 70's, but nobody in the last 10-12 years. And they told me a lot of stuff has been found over the years. The property dates back to 1700s and was used as a hospital during the Civil War. The "hunted out" spots sometimes produce some good stuff for me. So I was up for the challenge. I spent about 2 1/2 hours today kinda just putting my feelers out and figuring out the property. Got 8 flat buttons, a Navy button (which without button book, was having a hard time dating this one, lines, rope boarder, fouled anchor), a couple of bullets, 4 wheats and a Merc.So I think it went pretty well. BTW, any idea what the last pic might be? Thanks for looking and HH.


Upvote
12

Keep us updated on this property, with all those buttons, an old coin has to be laying with them!






