Johncoho
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2014
- Messages
- 2,862
- Reaction score
- 7,292
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I made a trip up to my favorite spot for jewelry along the Salt river here in Arizona and it did not disappoint. Found a nice 14K gold mans wedding band. I do not have my sc
ale with me here in Arizona, but it is a heavy ring. This make 7 rings and one heavy sterling necklace in 3 outings to the same location. I should rename the place to Zales of the Salt River for the amount of jewelry that has been recovered. I also found some clad and a couple of fishing lures. The gold made my day. Can't wait to get back up there again. Happy hunting and keep on swinging.
ale with me here in Arizona, but it is a heavy ring. This make 7 rings and one heavy sterling necklace in 3 outings to the same location. I should rename the place to Zales of the Salt River for the amount of jewelry that has been recovered. I also found some clad and a couple of fishing lures. The gold made my day. Can't wait to get back up there again. Happy hunting and keep on swinging.
Upvote
28








