What's new

A nice week

Lola's Treasure's

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2014
Messages
26
Reaction score
96
Golden Thread
0
Location
Halifax, NS
Detector(s) used
GARRETT EURO ACE / Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made it out twice this week and both nights I came home satisfied. I'm starting to let my Garrett sing to me now on a daily bases it took a while to get used to it but with great training from my two buds my hunts are starting to pay off. Two spoons came out almost flawless along with a killer jackknife. 2nd time out rewarded me with my first 1800's, 1888 Large One Cent Canadian, I can't take my eyes off her stunning beauty.

IMG_2528.webpFullSizeRender3.webpFullSizeRender.webpFullSizeRender-2.webp
 
Upvote 16
great digs!!!! congrats!

been to Halifax...beauty of a city...great people, great memories.
 
Lots more good stuff to come I bet. Time for your silver! [emoji2]
 
Very nice Canadian Large Cent.
 
Everyone getting large cents lately!!! Nice saves!!!
 
Like those old spoons. Congrats on the nice Canadian LC.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom