What's new

A park without detectorists

jasonbo

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2005
Messages
295
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Round Rock, Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace250 / Cibola
acid_picdump_65.jpg


I s a dump
 
You are right about that park, but this looks like it is in Europe, or Russia. Where was this photo taken, besides outside that ghetto park ;D
 
I don't know about you, but my detector doesn't detect plastic and paper trash.
 
bscofield6 said:
I don't know about you, but my detector doesn't detect plastic and paper trash.

but hopefully your hands do. :)
 
jasonbo said:
bscofield6 said:
I don't know about you, but my detector doesn't detect plastic and paper trash.

but hopefully your hands do. :)

It's not my job to pick up after other people.
 
bscofield6 said:
jasonbo said:
bscofield6 said:
I don't know about you, but my detector doesn't detect plastic and paper trash.

but hopefully your hands do. :)

It's not my job to pick up after other people.

I do it so my park doesnt end up like that.

whats the saying Pitch In
 
jasonbo said:
bscofield6 said:
jasonbo said:
bscofield6 said:
I don't know about you, but my detector doesn't detect plastic and paper trash.

but hopefully your hands do. :)

It's not my job to pick up after other people.

I do it so my park doesnt end up like that.

whats the saying Pitch In

I pick up the trash that's in the park in front of my house. But when I'm out detecting, I don't have time to pick up trash. There is too much of it and if I were to clean up everybody elses messes, I would have no time to detect.
 
Yikes! :o Hope you enjoy digging through the used needles and crack baggies. :(
 

Attachments

  • needles.webp
    needles.webp
    4.7 KB · Views: 119
  • crack_baggies.webp
    crack_baggies.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 177

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom