A perfect day of metal detecting.

bainsey

Feb 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,
Today was the day that i got to try out my new detech ultimate coin on the safari. I bought this coil because a lot of my sites are pasture and the finds seem to be really deep and just generally out of reach of any of the metal detectors i have tried. I just had a feeling that there were hammered coins there due to the history i had uncovered through research!
Well i was not wrong and the new coil really brought the safari to life, I had hammered silver, amazing complete medieval buckles and lots of other bits and pieces. Then to top it off my detecting buddy Darren found an amazing bracelet complete with charms.
This really was a detecting drip that i have not experienced for a long time where everything just seems to fit in place,
I used the Minelab Safari in all metal mode with -10 and +40 notched out, threshold at 11 and sensitivity in auto.

I hope you enjoy the video of all the amazing finds!

Upvote 4

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_outstanding.gif
Really enjoyed your VID (and your accent)!

OP
OP
B

bainsey

Feb 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_outstanding.gif
Really enjoyed your VID (and your accent)!

Thanks very much! I see Florida in your profile, we was there at the beginning of October through hurricane Matthew. It is the most beautiful place I have ever been and the friendliest people! Hoping to go back next year if funds allow it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread