vibes Bronze Member Joined Aug 20, 2007 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher 1280x Aquanaut Jun 9, 2009 Thread Owner #1 This was unearthed in Cleveland, Oh. I'm sure it had a label...but not when it was found That's all I know...but love it, love it, love it. Attachments DSCF0041.webp 27.8 KB · Views: 284
This was unearthed in Cleveland, Oh. I'm sure it had a label...but not when it was found That's all I know...but love it, love it, love it.
pganjon Hero Member Joined Nov 6, 2008 Messages 573 Reaction score 425 Golden Thread 0 Location South Central Pa. Detector(s) used Garrett Master Hunter 5, Ace 250 Jun 11, 2009 #2 Absolutely beautiful!
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 16, 2009 #3 very neat looking bottle !