wheatfinder13
Silver Member
- Joined
- Nov 23, 2012
- Messages
- 3,397
- Reaction score
- 1,200
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Orleans
- Detector(s) used
- Teknetics alpha 2000 ,garret pro pointer
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello all
Being as I a m only 13 I was not around when the us got rid of silver, by what year where silver coins not so common in circulation? Could you still find them In your pocket change in the 1970s? Thanks
Being as I a m only 13 I was not around when the us got rid of silver, by what year where silver coins not so common in circulation? Could you still find them In your pocket change in the 1970s? Thanks
HH Boris 1970s only seen in pay phone rejects. I wore out Radio Shacks and bounty hunters until I found a waterproof one {used} I sold a lot of silver and gold to pay for it and learned that the all metal method is best.







