davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I worked the dry sand today and this 14k white gold necklace was found in the dry/dry/dry sand. I was using my Titan 3000xd cause my seahunter is in Texas getting its' stuff together (hopefully). Anyway it rang up with a silver sound and the numbers 25/78/43/58, in short bouncing around. I think it was the breadtie someone used in place of the clasp that made that happen. I also got 1.03 in clad.

Last week I got the ring, .925 with 3 amythests and 2 czs in the dry also because I was tired of my garrett seahunter finding targets every two inches. I also picked up 2.85 in clad.

Today we got rained on and put those fancy plastic rain covers on (clear plastic bags with zip ties) to beat it.

Attachments

• 100_0127.jpg
    100_0127.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 916
Upvote 0
G

gamiller

Nice find , the dry sand can really be tough on you sometimes with the sand shifting every step you take.

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Outstanding finds...

Some close up photos would be nice !!!

Rockyredbaron

HH to all

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. I agree with you to dig all. Last year I found 2 gold chains with my Excal. It made a sound similar to what it does when you pass over a bottle top. I decided to dig the signal and out pops a figaro gold chain. A few days later the same situation.

Congrats again.

HH

graffixgirl

Apr 6, 2008
Orlando
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 800_MineLab Excalibur II_Titan3000DX w/DDcoil_minelab 505 w/DD coil AND "My vibe"
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
CONGRATS DAVEST!!
I also have a titan 3000dx and love it as my backup machine. I use it for land and tot lots. going to modify the shaft though to have the last 24inches made of either oak or pvc pipe....since all but the last 3-4inches close to the coil is a metal shaft. hoping this will get me more than 10"of depth.

love the machine and I am with you...dig everything. I found a custom mariner's cross with a ruby that was my best find with it so far. although my best day was the 5 ring day with the excal over a week ago.

the titan is a great machine and I like the fact it comes with a 5 year warrenty....excal only a year.
again nice finds and HH
graffixgirl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions