Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those that have been around long enough know of my long time walks at my mansion. For years its given me quite a bit of pleasure. Not to mention some *wonderful* memories!!

Today, I longed for those wonderful walks. Sometimes, when I'm out in a cornfield/school/ etc. I might stop for a small break but when I look around me, I always feel just a bit tired.

At the mansion though, when I stop and look up at that wonderfully old mansion. I always feel refreshed! Like I was transported back to a milder time. It is beautiful!

That's one place where I always feel comfortable! Regardless of what I find or don't find! I come away *pleasantly* tired but recharged!

Anyway, with my new machine, I feel this place is a brand "new" hunt! I can start all over!

I saw the indications today. I only spent about an hour but some of the deeper, iffy, targets were easily detected by the Max. This machine is much deeper than my Pro!

Only dug a couple deep targets. Was just scouting some of the deeper grounds there. Of course....I found a couple surface clads! I could do that in king Tut's Tomb!!!

Did find one target that was singing out like a manhole cover! But, like I said, I was just experimenting.
0322221951.jpg

Sooooooooooo........what the heck is *THAT*!!??!!
It was about 1.5 feet deep!!!
And it is also about 5 pounds of lead!!!

Welcome to Spring!
And thanks for peeking!

Upvote 10

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ (Down Under)
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
Those that have been around long enough know of my long time walks at my mansion. For years its given me quite a bit of pleasure. Not to mention some *wonderful* memories!!

Today, I longed for those wonderful walks. Sometimes, when I'm out in a cornfield/school/ etc. I might stop for a small break but when I look around me, I always feel just a bit tired.

At the mansion though, when I stop and look up at that wonderfully old mansion. I always feel refreshed! Like I was transported back to a milder time. It is beautiful!

That's one place where I always feel comfortable! Regardless of what I find or don't find! I come away *pleasantly* tired but recharged!

Anyway, with my new machine, I feel this place is a brand "new" hunt! I can start all over!

I saw the indications today. I only spent about an hour but some of the deeper, iffy, targets were easily detected by the Max. This machine is much deeper than my Pro!

Only dug a couple deep targets. Was just scouting some of the deeper grounds there. Of course....I found a couple surface clads! I could do that in king Tut's Tomb!!!

Did find one target that was singing out like a manhole cover! But, like I said, I was just experimenting.
View attachment 2016991

Welcome to Spring!
And thanks for peeking!
Good one. Nothing like being at an old detecting haunt, not Haunted but one we frequented, that feels like home.
That was me yesterday with my Terra, first went there 29/30yrs ago, when I got a good target I was real happy. 😀
Feels great doesn't it 👍

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 2016991

Welcome to Spring!
And thanks for peeking!
Cool!!!! Congrats!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread