What's new

A Silver and Gold Weekend!

emb66

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2014
Messages
49
Reaction score
354
Golden Thread
1
Location
KS
Detector(s) used
whites v3i, whites surf pi dual field, and minelab excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally had a weekend off and got back to hunting the water on some of the lake beaches. Found the junk bracelet Saturday. The rest I found today. The gold ring is 10k and has one tiny stone. The other ring is marked .925. I'm not sure what metal the cross is made of but it looks pretty cool. DSCN1646.webpDSCN1647.webpWhen I get the rings cleaned up I will post a better photo. Thanks for looking. E
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
You had a great weekend,emb66:headbang:

Congrats on the gold ring and silver ring; check out the cross further...maybe silver, too?

Lorraine
 
Nice gold and silver score!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom