kleinerschmitter
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Aug 21, 2010
- Messages
- 439
- Reaction score
- 1,063
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Birmingham, AL
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Etrac, Excalibur II, Teknetics G2+
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Hello all,
Got out for 6 hours yesterday at a local high school. Did real good on clad with my first presidential dollar coin, 3 nickels, 31 quarters, 76 dimes and 103 pennies for a grand total of $17.53.
Got 5 wheat pennies (41, 44, 46-D, 56-D x2). Also, got my first 90% silver coin of the year, a 1962-D Washington quarter! My first silver coin of the year was a war nickel.
The last thing I'm not so sure about, it rang up high like silver, was deep and came out of the ground looking like silver but isn't marked and I'm not sure what it is. It's heavy at 4.4 grams for its size, is about dime size in diameter and has a screw attached to the bottom side of it so I'm assuming it's some kind of decorative cap. The screw itself is brass colored and not silver. Nothing is magnetic on it and it has mother of pearl set into the top.
Enjoy the pics and as always I hope you can all get out soon!






Got out for 6 hours yesterday at a local high school. Did real good on clad with my first presidential dollar coin, 3 nickels, 31 quarters, 76 dimes and 103 pennies for a grand total of $17.53.
Got 5 wheat pennies (41, 44, 46-D, 56-D x2). Also, got my first 90% silver coin of the year, a 1962-D Washington quarter! My first silver coin of the year was a war nickel.
The last thing I'm not so sure about, it rang up high like silver, was deep and came out of the ground looking like silver but isn't marked and I'm not sure what it is. It's heavy at 4.4 grams for its size, is about dime size in diameter and has a screw attached to the bottom side of it so I'm assuming it's some kind of decorative cap. The screw itself is brass colored and not silver. Nothing is magnetic on it and it has mother of pearl set into the top.
Enjoy the pics and as always I hope you can all get out soon!






Upvote
18








