What's new

A small ......club, Celt, ?????

Unit70

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
34
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t know the proper name for it. Trying to learn a little.
 

Attachments

  • E2E71101-90B2-4A51-924A-2E58726C9F71.webp
    E2E71101-90B2-4A51-924A-2E58726C9F71.webp
    226.8 KB · Views: 140
  • C7547968-B1C8-4776-BD5D-30432687581C.webp
    C7547968-B1C8-4776-BD5D-30432687581C.webp
    307.7 KB · Views: 126
  • 1A536810-8944-4F11-9B3F-CCB7BC483911.webp
    1A536810-8944-4F11-9B3F-CCB7BC483911.webp
    285.2 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 0
First thing I thought was plummet as well but the first pic looks out of shape for a plummet. Can you post better pics of the bottom and the grooves
 
Looks like a very worn green stone pendant . Its man made and very worn. Nice artifact.
 
I would lean more toward net weight.
 
I thought net weight at first but one end beveled and the other round sure looks to be an instrument for pounding or clubbing.. I am terrible at taking pictures. Even the color is off. It is black. Very smooth except spots that appear to be struck by harrows or plows. It was my neighbors find and he is now deceased.
I will try some more pics this afternoon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom