What's new

A small gesture of kindness goes long way

michael NY

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
318
Reaction score
1,250
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Coinstrike, F70, Explorer XS, Sovereign XS, Spectrum, IDX PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The other day a package arrived for me I was not expecting anything and found this odd. No return address this is getting strange.. I opened it and this is what I found !
Very impressive shirt indeed but I didn’t order this and that’s when the phone calls started in .. my daughter shot her a txt no answer .. called another friend she said I have a “secret admirer “ lol but it was not her! Baffled I’m question who where how??.. one last person I txt it was from a very kind dear thoughtfull person. Wala mystery solved . The timeing of the arrival could not have come at a better time after a bad week. So I just wanted to share the shirt and more the thoughtfulness kindness of an amazing person . HH MICHAEL
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9100.webp
    IMG_9100.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 129
Upvote 20
Yeah, I definitely would have called the local bomb squad, they would have been more than understanding.
 
It's nice to have friends like that. Maybe your ex girlfriend doesn't want to be an ex anymore !
 
It was a nice gesture. Too bad some people would be suspicious that it was harmful.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom