What's new

A STEAL FOR $20

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
William Hoffman oil bought at thrift store.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0572.webp
    DSCN0572.webp
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,990
cool! what do you think its worth?
 
aa Is this an original oil or a print?

I think you told me it was a print, but now I can't remember.

Thanks for posting it. Waited a long time to see it!
 
Its original my other steal is a print ;D
 
Cool painting.Similar seascapes of his are selling for about $500.
 
$500? :o
 
Which William Hoffman...there are several.

One was a California artist and the other is a Pennsylvanian.

One deceased and the other still producing.

The California Hoffman was like Pollard, he gave them away to everyone.

I would think that a Hoffman would command far better prices.

Not into seascapes...but a Pollard...now your talking.
 
Thanks for the info.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom