What's new

A Successful Search For lost Treasure!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the library a while back to look hunt up some old maps, (doing a bit of research on a possible lost treasure), and low and behold I found a dollar on the ground in the parking lot.
Whooohoooo! Lost Treasure Found Baby! :headbang: :laughing7:
(Perception is 90% of one's personal feelings of success. :laughing9:)
 
texastee2007 said:
bigscoop said:
Went to the library a while back to look hunt up some old maps, (doing a bit of research on a possible lost treasure), and low and behold I found a dollar on the ground in the parking lot.
Whooohoooo! Lost Treasure Found Baby! :headbang: :laughing7:
(Perception is 90% of one's personal feelings of success. :laughing9:)


a good day!

If I find a penny in the sofa cushions, then "I FOUND TREASURE!" It's all just a frame of mind. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom