What's new

A thief

must be a disguise,
he looked right at the camera
16374086_BG1.webp

16374086_BG1.webp

16374086_BG1.webp



notice when he was talking to the girl at
the desk you could see the shape of the case
under his jacket.

Either she was Blind, or her view of his chest was Blocked
 
Person like him is easy to hate. He should be in a cage at the zoo, where everyone could go and look at him in his cage.
 
Sure be nice to catch the scum bag, collect the reward/s then donate the money to the museum. At least the scum bag would be worth something that way.
 
When I first saw that picture, I thought dang that guy looks like the pathologist on CSI (the original). Then when I read the whole story, it said he walked with a limp. Now I know its him. (just kidding). I hope they find the bastard and string him up. TMAN...
 
Bad deal. He stole from everybody; he stole from people who haven't even been born yet. Long shot, but hope the cops check that E-bay thing.
 
I would start reviewing security tapes(or discs) for the past few weeks.Odds are that this was'nt his first trip to this museum.It would be pretty hard to just walk in and know what you were going to steal and how you were going to take it.He may have been foolish enough to have used a credit card to pay for admission and if he was disguised this time,they could probably still pick him out on an older security recording.DBULL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom