What's new

A thorn thats a detector picks up?

alabamajoe

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Found this thorn of an object today about 4" to 5" deep, do not know what its made of but it is detectable but will not stick to a magnet. Also found the indian head penny today that I'm using for size reference. Any ideas? Thank You
 

Attachments

  • 11-28-2008 07;50;56PM.webp
    11-28-2008 07;50;56PM.webp
    3.6 KB · Views: 630
Hmm that looks alot like what I found today. Mine is Iron and looks like a sharp skinny tooth.
 
Upvote 0
Calf Weaner pricker piece ?
 
Upvote 0
relichunters said:
Hmm that looks alot like what I found today. Mine is Iron and looks like a sharp skinny tooth.
Photo?
 
Upvote 0
Well for sure its not a thorn, I would guess its bronze and part of some sort of instrument or tool, which has broken off.
 
Upvote 0
I agree with BioPro,
they would of had a small piece at the end to be clamped or tied on the legs.

Nova Treasure
 
Upvote 0
The only thread on Tnet where you can post about pricks and cocks and not be deleted! ;D
 
Upvote 0
romeo-1 said:
The only thread on Tnet where you can post about pricks and cocks and not be deleted! ;D
LMAO :D :D :D
 
Upvote 0
Oh, we CAN get this thread to where we will get deleted, kicked out, banned, etc. Yes we can.

Daryl
 
Upvote 0
I think also the BioProfessor has nailed this one down to pricks on cocks, pretty darn good determination! Good work Daryl.
 
Upvote 0
BioProfessor said:
It looks like the spur they put on fighting cocks.
Daryl
Daryl, do you know what metal was used?
 
Upvote 0
It looks like it could be a turkey spur, possible blown off in an unfortunate (for the turkey) hunting accident. Check it closely for some embedded lead shot.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom