What's new

A tooth? And anyone know what these could be?

megmeg

Greenie
Joined
May 12, 2016
Messages
13
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these at the beach. I think maybe the one is a horse or deer tooth? the other two I dont know. I thought the smooth one was a rock until I found the second rougher one then I started wondering if they were the same things just in two different stages of petrification (is that a word?) I would love any info anyone has. I am in Washington, Puget sound beachcomber. WIN_20160715_172447.webpWIN_20160715_192400.webpWIN_20160715_192320.webpWIN_20160715_192238.webpWIN_20160715_192602.webpWIN_20160715_192712.webpWIN_20160715_172552.webp Sorry about the pictures, this is my first attempt at posting. I'll get better
 
first one is a tooth the others are just rocks. I do love the area your in it is a beautiful place to live.
 
I'd have to double check, but it appears to be horse tooth. The other is Quartz fossil coral, seems like basaltic mix and calcium carbonate.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom