What's new

a very CLASHY memorial

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
snagged FIDDY bucks in CWR Cuters, Nickies & Honest Abes to feed the monkey on my back until I grab the $700 bag of laundromat quarters today.

this was in the 1St roll of pennies :laughing7:
IMG_9372.webp
IMG_9373.webp--- early stage clash before the details became muddied :happysmiley:
 
Upvote 0
Thats a cool find a keeper in my book
 
What part of the reverse is that behind Lincoln's head? Having a hard time picturing it...
 
envision the Memorial up side down--- and the impression is the negative....... or is it the positive..... of the reverse die??????

now my head hurts:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

just realize the dies hit each other-- then transfer their negative image onto the negative image of each other >>>>>>

NOW.... I need a Dilaudid :tongue3::BangHead::cussing::sad11:----(from that hip replacement in Feb.) :sad10::pain10:
 
I wonder what the other coin looks like that gave that impression? the head of Lincoln!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom