What's new

A video of gold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's the boss

Full Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
135
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Hello my friend
This is a very very good of us, me and my friend fredouille...
Happy hunting !!!! :icon_thumleft:

 
Upvote 0
Sure wish I knew what you were saying... If that is from a one day hunt, I need to pack my bags and move... If I find one gold and a silver that is a stellar day! You guys would consider that a bad day! Nice haul gentlemen!!! :icon_thumright:
 
You are the boss!! Nice video and GREAT hunting. Ralph
 
In 1975, my squad duct taped the hatches of a French tank commander's A-33 in Grafenwoehr, Germany, just before I popped a CS grenade and dropped it inside the command turret! :headbang: Oh boy, what a party! :hello2: It was worth the Article-15. :dontknow: I LOVE the French! ::) Nice finds. :thumbsup:
 
Pretty cool video even though I didn't know what they said. That was quite a snot in the one guys palm, too! LOL :laughing7:
 
You are the BOSSES!!!

Nice video....Great finds....
 
Great video. Even better finds! Wish I spoke french, would be even better.but I did like the music a lot. No way you found all that gold in one day!
 
SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like sooooo much fun!! :icon_thumright:

Snt
 
Chasse Awesome! Quelle est la profondeur et le poids sur les ceintures de poids? J'ai vraiment envie d'essayer la méthode snorkling / Fanning.
 
6 kilos a la ceinture, et 12 kilos dans le sac a dos remplis de sable ou gravier suivant ce que l'on trouve sur place ;)
sinon c'est vrai que c'est une excellente chasse :)
 
N importe quoi Fredouille !!!!!!!!!!!
Pour moi, c est 10 kg a la ceinture et environ 25 kg dans le sac a dos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Jamais pensé à pondération un sac à dos. Comme je ne suis pas sous-marine certifié qu'ils ne seront pas me vendre une ceinture poids de toute façon. Gardez les bonnes trouvailles à venir!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom