SteveDodds Sr. Member Joined Dec 9, 2006 Messages 344 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location North Central Iowa Detector(s) used Fisher F5, BH 202 Oct 28, 2009 #1 I am thinking some sort of an emblem from an old Mercury but I don't know. Attachments 004.webp 62.9 KB · Views: 519 007.webp 48.4 KB · Views: 369 011.webp 70.3 KB · Views: 351
SteveDodds Sr. Member Joined Dec 9, 2006 Messages 344 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location North Central Iowa Detector(s) used Fisher F5, BH 202 Oct 28, 2009 Thread Owner #2 Oh I forgot, its about 2 inches tall and about 1 1/2 inches wide. It had a really neat green patina when it came out of the ground which made me think copper but now it has turned an ugly gray color so I'm not sure. Upvote 0
Oh I forgot, its about 2 inches tall and about 1 1/2 inches wide. It had a really neat green patina when it came out of the ground which made me think copper but now it has turned an ugly gray color so I'm not sure.
Saturna Bronze Member Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 1,374 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Nanaimo, B.C. Canada Detector(s) used White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon Oct 28, 2009 #3 Hubcap center from a 50's(?) Mercury. Here's one that's the same except different. Jay Upvote 0
johnnyi Bronze Member Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 1,887 Reaction score 146 Golden Thread 0 Location new jersey Detector(s) used minelab, white's xlt, deus xp, fisher aquanaut, white's twin box Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 28, 2009 #4 Nice i.d. Sarurna. (talk about making a guy's "head spin"!) Upvote 0
72cheyenne Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2004 Messages 1,463 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Location Mansfield, Arkansas Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac, White's M6, White's 6000di/pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 28, 2009 #5 Definately from a Merc, but at that size its more than likely a glove compartment emblem, or maybe body panel emblem. Mercury Marauder maybe. Upvote 0
Definately from a Merc, but at that size its more than likely a glove compartment emblem, or maybe body panel emblem. Mercury Marauder maybe.
SteveDodds Sr. Member Joined Dec 9, 2006 Messages 344 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location North Central Iowa Detector(s) used Fisher F5, BH 202 Oct 28, 2009 Thread Owner #6 Gonna mark this one solved. I assumed it had to do with a Mercury. Upvote 0