What's new

A winter contest - THE PRIZE IS POSTED!

Re: A winter contest

"I'll go with 1 dollar ,Bob.........." :laughing7:
 
Re: A winter contest

BaconSweaterVestCracklinHatElf said:
"I'll go with 1 dollar ,Bob.........." :laughing7:
Bob ?
 
Re: A winter contest

288
16 of them 40s :coffee2:
 
Re: A winter contest

Dirt fishing Wolf said:
Welcome...

Garden Prairie area...I sent you a pm.
 
Re: A winter contest

301-104
 
Re: A winter contest - the prize is posted!

And for the hell of it, I'll guess, too. (I can't win the prize, though!)

241 / 73
 
355 wheat pennies, and 118 of them are from the 1940's
 
" IF " I win this contest I will pass the prize on to the second place person since I have won one from you during the summer......
 
182 Wheats and I'll sayyy...92 are 40's. And thanks, awesome contest! Started up a little late this year and I'll get some pictures up once I get my camera working, but looking forward to getting out in the spring!
 
DP BOB said:
" IF " I win this contest I will pass the prize on to the second place person since I have won one from you during the summer......

???I misssed the sumer contest???
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom