About $150 worrh of cents. Another ih!!

Uncleslick18

Oct 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
So... Since I've been using my "bankroll" to pay my mortgage, and have been pretty busy with work, haven't had much time or extra funds to hunt. I do still manage to squeeze 100 or so every week or two through the reydale.

This week I did

3 strings boxes
$50 bag from the coin machine
About $30 in crw

Results thus far

1896 Indian head (my 10th since I started)
4 - 10's wheats
About $30-35 worth of copper, wheats, and Canadian

I haven't sorted out the "accepted' boxes yet, I'm sure I'll net about 100 wheats, and probably 28-30 bucks worth of copper Lincoln's

Bills are somewhat under control, plan to start picking up some coin and finding some silver through the rest of the year.

Good luck everyone.

Upvote 0

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on ur 10th IH! I still haven't found my first one yet. But people are still finding them so at least I know they're still out there.

HH!

OP
OP
U

Uncleslick18

Oct 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I've found like 3 in strings boxes, all the rest were in bags off of coin machines

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on ur 10th IH! I still haven't found my first one yet. But people are still finding them so at least I know they're still out there.

HH!

Hay SF, two weeks ago one of my banks didn't have the dimes I asked for (retail stores needed them), so I asked if she had a box of cents, yes, an found 1-IH (1903 less than good shape) along with about 9 wheaties, and about 15% copper. That 6 IH's in the past two years. Be patient, you'll find yours.

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Hay SF, two weeks ago one of my banks didn't have the dimes I asked for (retail stores needed them), so I asked if she had a box of cents, yes, an found 1-IH (1903 less than good shape) along with about 9 wheaties, and about 15% copper. That 6 IH's in the past two years. Be patient, you'll find yours.

6 IH's the past 2 yrs is good hunting too. I haven't searched any boxes in the past few months but I hope to again soon. Lately Ive kinda gotten lazy and except for searching customer halves I can find I've just been doing my hunting on ebay. I just bought a big lot of mixed wheat cents & IH's (probably not too many of those Im guessing) on ebay for a decent price but that's not as good or as much fun as finding coins @ face. :happy3:

HH!

Last edited:
OP
OP
U

Uncleslick18

Oct 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Love finding them. Just wish they were worth more than a couple bucks. Haha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread