What's new

"ABSOLUTELY"! LOL ;)

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
43,380
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:dontknow: LOL

Found something today! :)
 
Never be too proud to run from a mad woman.:laughing7:
 
Well,what is it? Don't keep us in suspense!!! I won't be able to sleep tonite. God Bless Chris
 
Well,what is it? Don't keep us in suspense!!! I won't be able to sleep tonite. God Bless Chris

Sorry, but instead of taking all the time to make a post,respond to others, send/rcv likes (that are deleted also)...I'll wait to see if the post stays around first. ;) LOL
 
I'm done. :)
 
I no longer have to wait around to see. I pretty well know, If I start a thread it will disappear.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom