diverlynn Hero Member Joined Oct 25, 2006 Messages 706 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Muscadine, AL. Jun 22, 2008 Thread Owner #1 I have plans to take my 100 ton Captain's License Course located in Ft. Lauderdale sometime in the next several months. Can anyone recommend reasonable accommodations for 11 days? Diverlynn
I have plans to take my 100 ton Captain's License Course located in Ft. Lauderdale sometime in the next several months. Can anyone recommend reasonable accommodations for 11 days? Diverlynn
ScubaDude Bronze Member Joined Oct 10, 2006 Messages 1,326 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Coastal, NC Detector(s) used Garrett Infinium LS, Garret Seahunter MK II, Geometrics 882, Marine Sonic SS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2008 #2 Comfort Inn on A1A. I think it's nearby, there's tons to do near by.
diverlynn Hero Member Joined Oct 25, 2006 Messages 706 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Muscadine, AL. Jun 23, 2008 Thread Owner #3 Thanks Brad, will check it out Lynn