Accupressure for Mother Earth

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
I debated whether or not to post this one in the "Everything Else" forum or here. I thought the crystal monoliths fit this forum best (eh, but what do I know?).
What are the crystal monoliths? Let's travel a stretch of the Austrian Autobahn and find out!
but first, just play along, please and thank-you:)
I've been doing research on Black and Blind springs; different types of underground waterlines and springs.
Black springs=areas associated with disaster and ill-fortune; intense emotional states.

Blind springs manifest near churches, cathedrals and other sacred places/spaces.

The other day I discovered a news item from August 2003. A brief overview:

A stretch of the Austrian Autobahn bore a high fatality rate. No matter what the government did by posting signs/warnings...the rate was still high on this particular stretch of highway. The government secretly hired "Druids" to dowse the 'affected' area to reduce the fatality rate. Dowsed they did, and gave a report of the negative areas they picked up on. The Druids suggested placing pillars of white quartz, or monoliths (weighing 1 ton...each!) IN the ghoulish spots.

Fatal accidents fell from a total of 6 per year to ZERO.

Coincidence?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread