kezhk
Full Member
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2014
- Messages
- 108
- Reaction score
- 146
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Bought a cheaply Ace 150. Found a ton on coins and some rings including the 999 gold, some silver 925 and junkers.
Mostly on the beach and water edge.
Been a good machine, I guess a bit noisy around the waters edge, but after a while you can get a feel for it.
Not sure how much I am missing either.
The detector has paid for itself a couple times over, but just love getting out there!
About to receive a White's Beachhunter as I have been itching to get in the water. Also, bought 2 sand scoops. So I am about to hit the beaches HARD this summer
Many thanks to all the information and pics posted here. Great forum!
Piles of coins and bling junk. Estimate about $US150-200
Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
Mostly on the beach and water edge.
Been a good machine, I guess a bit noisy around the waters edge, but after a while you can get a feel for it.
Not sure how much I am missing either.
The detector has paid for itself a couple times over, but just love getting out there!
About to receive a White's Beachhunter as I have been itching to get in the water. Also, bought 2 sand scoops. So I am about to hit the beaches HARD this summer

Many thanks to all the information and pics posted here. Great forum!
Piles of coins and bling junk. Estimate about $US150-200
Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
Last edited:
Upvote
0











