What's new

Activity Report 5/5/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
No time to hunt today. Got called into work but I did manage to pick up two dime boxes and $350.00 in halves.
The Halves were someone elses dump.
The 2 dime boxes (4 digit marked) produced 3 Roosevelts and an early 68 Canadian that passed the magnet test.

I've been thinking of ordering half dollar boxes but am more tempted to get 16 dime boxes from different banks.
 
Upvote 0
Do the dimes the only thing you spend is time.

Golden Silver
 
Yeah dimes seem to be more 'steady' for me. With Halves it seems It's either skunk or decent or 1 per box with skunk being about 90%

Dimes always seem to have 2-3 per box for me :coffee2:
 
I guess dimes in my area are just a fluke. I have done 5 boxes. Only found 1 rosie and no mercs.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom