What's new

Actually had lots of targets at the Beach for a clad . . .

JackInFlorida

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
463
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
Leesburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 - Whites PI Pro, Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After a season of many trips to the beach to wind up with a bunch of nothing, it was nice to have some finds for a change. With the wave action, some of the clad was sitting right on top. There was about 10 or 12 inches of sand removed due to the high winds.

all.webp

Jack
 

Attachments

  • all.webp
    all.webp
    235.8 KB · Views: 480
Upvote 0
pretty good hunt! get that cremation tag back in the water.
 
I just found those fishing pliers on line for $220 bucks. Holy Crap! That's better than bling!
 
Nice find with those pliers. We beachcombers take what we can get these days.
 
Lots of crusty clad. Good sign that you are getting down to the gold. Go back and do it some more....... (The pliers are a great find. They look in perfect shape.) HH, Ralph
 
were you on AMI today? I think I saw you
 
seeker41 said:
pretty good hunt! get that cremation tag back in the water.

I took your advice, it went back in this morning.

Jack
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom