cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you don't or won't ship, your local Craigslist. If you'll ship, here on Tnet would be a good option. I believe you need to be a Charter Member, but, that isn't too expensive to do. E-bay and local detecting clubs would be another option.

OP
OP
N

NCGREG

Oct 6, 2013
Coastal Plains
Detector(s) used
EXCAL II BHID DFX MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you don't or won't ship, your local Craigslist. If you'll ship, here on Tnet would be a good option. I believe you need to be a Charter Member, but, that isn't too expensive to do. E-bay and local detecting clubs would be another option.
Thanks for the heads up. I don't have a problem with shipping anywhere in the U.S. done it many times in the past. I'll check into the charter member requirements and see if it would be better for me to sell it on treasurenet and craigslist, or try to deal with ebay or facebook classifieds. Those are two outfits that I would rather not deal with for obvious reasons, but oh well. Thank you again

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread