What's new

added to the tribe today

pinebarrens1

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
710
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
bayville nj
Detector(s) used
minelab xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
meet vincenzo trematerra born 11/06/08 .............6 lbs 14 ozs
 

Attachments

  • 1106081222baby.webp
    1106081222baby.webp
    8 KB · Views: 207
Mega congrats !!
Nice legacy.

Both Mom and baby resting well?
What a Christmas you are going to have !

Thom
 
Congratulations!! Start putting aside the detector money now...that is gonna be one fine hunting partner!
 
I remember the feeling just as well as I did 30 years ago. Congrats. Be close and they will always love you back.
 
What is a house with a new child? A brand new home! :icon_sunny:
 
congrats on your handsome son.. hope baby and mom are all doing fine ...
 
Not to run off-topic here, but as I stated in an earlier post, I re-watched Evan Almightly last night.

The weight of your new baby gave me a tickle.

Congratulations!!! :thumbsup:
 
Congratulations, hope everyone is doing well, great pic thanks for sharing.
Glenn
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom