What's new

Addition To My Collection

Jarl

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2012
Messages
822
Reaction score
739
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Detector(s) used
CURRENT: E-Trac

FORMER:Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pinpointer Pro Garrett GTAx 1000, Ace 250

HAVE USED: Teknetics & Bounty Hunters

WANT TO TRY: Tesoro and White's someday
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

A few additions to my collection bought at a flea market last weekend. Nothing incredible. Few agates, dendritic limestone plates and a trilobite.

Thanks for viewing.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3009.webp
    IMG_3009.webp
    516.4 KB · Views: 183
Yep. Whenever I find those plates, I always think I find fern fossils. Nice byte btw.
 
Thanks Ninjafossils. Yeah, those dendritic plates...I have read that they are really common...though I have never found any lol. I didn't have any in my collection and the guy selling them asked .50 cents for them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom