What's new

Adorments 12 - 3 - 14

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's my drilled stone bone and glass trade beads personal finds from private property this season . Some days I only find one bead but maybe my eye sight is not as good as it once was lol .
 

Attachments

  • PC011506.webp
    PC011506.webp
    340.2 KB · Views: 134
  • PC011507.webp
    PC011507.webp
    383.7 KB · Views: 125
  • PC011508.webp
    PC011508.webp
    270.3 KB · Views: 122
  • PC011509.webp
    PC011509.webp
    347.4 KB · Views: 112
  • PC011510.webp
    PC011510.webp
    349.6 KB · Views: 111
  • PC011511.webp
    PC011511.webp
    308 KB · Views: 122
Upvote 0
Nice finds. I love the faceted Russians. Do the reds have a green center?
 
very nice finds
 
Just an outstanding assortment of drilled and beaded goodies!
 
Those are beautiful beads. You did great...
 
Man that's cool. You got me motivated to shoot some pics of the body adornment I've found thru the years.
Thanks for showing.
Lone Star
 
Great artifacts !!!
 
Really nice assortment you found this year. I have never found or dug a bead except from privies. Looks like your eyesight is still good to me, some of those beads are really small compared to that cent. I guess if that is one years worth, you have many many more?
 
Those are awesome! Is that drilled mica?? If so- WOW- never seen anything like that before! You've been working hard man-- get some glasses and find them all! Yakker
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom