D DBANDGB Full Member Joined Jan 19, 2011 Messages 177 Reaction score 99 Golden Thread 0 Location heath springs,sc Jan 10, 2021 Thread Owner #1 How can I get rid of all the ADs that keep popping up all over?
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,487 Reaction score 72,792 Golden Thread 0 Jan 10, 2021 #2 DBANDGB said: How can I get rid of all the ADs that keep popping up all over? Click to expand... When you try to view without logging in you will get a lot of ads. If you're logged in you can use an ad blocker. Charter members also see less ads.
DBANDGB said: How can I get rid of all the ADs that keep popping up all over? Click to expand... When you try to view without logging in you will get a lot of ads. If you're logged in you can use an ad blocker. Charter members also see less ads.