What's new

advice on selling bullion

phrostie

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
534
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nap Town
It's time to part with some of my 40% bullion I have stocked. Although I hate to part with it I'm in need of cash for some house projects. I've heard people discuss Apmex, but are there any other places to sell bullion that fellows here could recommend?

Also, what are the tax implications on selling?

Thanks,

~phrostie
 
Upvote 0
phrostie said:
It's time to part with some of my 40% bullion I have stocked. Although I hate to part with it I'm in need of cash for some house projects. I've heard people discuss Apmex, but are there any other places to sell bullion that fellows here could recommend?

Also, what are the tax implications on selling?

Thanks,

~phrostie
Tax implications are if you sell it you sell it , it is taxable income and if you don't do it for cash and you don't report it they will if/when they find you persecute you. IN the Healthcare "reform" is provision to hire tens of thousands of new tax agents to find income and take it from you to pay "your fair share" of our proggressive, i.e. socialist system!
 
Don't sell. Swap. :angel5:
 
obediah, your expansive knowledge of how we're slowly getting screwed is really depressing

my vote: trade, barter, and sell under the table
 
Pretty much only way to get caught unless they are running a sting is to leave a paper trail.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom