After 2011 Overload...2nd Box = 46 Silvers!!!

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
Things have a funny way of working out. After getting over 30 boxes of solid 2011's last week, my order today was finally circulated boxes. 1st box had 1 silver which thrilled me as it always does. When I opened the 2nd box, I noticed 4 enders and had huge hopes.

I have not had so much fun going through a box in a long time. This box contained multiple rolls with 4-6 silvers as well as the key dates to the Roosevelt series. I scored 4 or 5 1950S as well as a 1949S. I took many pictures of multiple silver rolls as well as the enders. Total was 46 silvers. I will upload the pictures later this evening.

My previous best box was 24 in the spring. All time best dime score was getting $500 in CWR while in Illinois and scoring 84 silvers of which 60 were Mercs.

I have 16 other boxes to go through and 7 of them have the same code, so I am really hoping they came from the same batch.

MU

Upvote 0

Goldmanford

Aug 1, 2011
North Carolina
Re: After 2011 Overload...2nd Box = 44 Silvers!!!

MU

You have hit the dime jackpot - I hope your other boxes are as productive! Can't wait to see pics!

OP
OP
MentalUnrest

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
I just opened all of the other boxes with same code and saw enders in every box! Very excited to see what they are hiding.

MU

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Couldnt happen to a nicer guy. :icon_thumright:

I rode a hot box code for 10 boxes last monh, so good luck.i

OP
OP
MentalUnrest

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
CardsNCoins said:
I rode a hot box code for 10 boxes last month, so good luck.

The bank had all their coin in a cabinet, so when she opened it up to get mine, I could see there were about 12 boxes left. I will be heading back there this week to see if I can get the rest of the boxes with that code.

MU

Steve L.

Oct 11, 2008
Vienna, ME
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like you are starting on a well-deserved hot streak! Congratulations!

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
MentalUnrest said:
CardsNCoins said:
I rode a hot box code for 10 boxes last month, so good luck.

The bank had all their coin in a cabinet, so when she opened it up to get mine, I could see there were about 12 boxes left. I will be heading back there this week to see if I can get the rest of the boxes with that code.

MU

wow, very nice....

but what bank has that many boxes on hand? my banks seem to have 5 at max...

cuttybce

Feb 16, 2010
Western PA
That's fantastic - I can't wait to see how many the other boxes produce!!!

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

I've been thinking about increasing my dime volume for awhile now...this just might provide the right motivation!

HH,
cuttybce

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread