What's new

After digging many Rings like this, I just had to know...

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
4,939
Reaction score
4,609
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

  • sat finds.webp
    sat finds.webp
    838.7 KB · Views: 106
  • sex token front.webp
    sex token front.webp
    298.7 KB · Views: 78
  • sex token 1.webp
    sex token 1.webp
    342.3 KB · Views: 81
  • gold tungston 1.webp
    gold tungston 1.webp
    187.9 KB · Views: 80
  • gold tungston 2.webp
    gold tungston 2.webp
    182.2 KB · Views: 68
  • car.webp
    car.webp
    251.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Nice finds :) you should be happy
 
Very nice indeed. I've found one sex coin at Camp Logan...
 

Attachments

  • Apr06_7.webp
    Apr06_7.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 43
Nice finds. Congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom